top of page

Forms and Links

Apply online for a temporary (one day) food permit through the Watertown Health Department.

12C caterers must complete this application and submit it to the City of Watertown at at least 48 hours prior to the event.

This permit is required by Watertown Fire Department for the use of open flames (outdoor use only).

bottom of page